Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 2. A letter to a dinosaur

(I never said the 30 days would be in a row now DID I?)

Dear Mojoceratops (or as we've been calling you, Mojosaurus),

When I first heard about you I thought Ben was lying, because let's be honest here, he does have a tendency to over exaggerate (meaning: straight out lie his face off, constantly). Then I immediately pictured a T-Rex with Austin Powers' head saying such insightful things as "I've got mojo, baby. Yeah!" and flailing his little arms around to a spiffy tune while dancing down the streets of London. Imagine my supreme disappointment when I found out that this was not the case. Well, first I was shocked that something true slipped from my youngest brother's lips and THEN I was disappointed in your severe LACK of mojo. Apparently you 'earned' the name Mojoceratops because of your ostentatious, heart-shaped, frilly head. I'm not even going to touch that. So, in my mind you will always be called Mojosaurus and look like a T-Rex with Austin Powers head. If you don't like it, lodge a complaint...oh, wait...that's right. You're EXTINCT. Burn.

Cheers,
Ruby

P.S. This is you in my head

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ay dios mio! This had me laughing so hard.

But then, I feel sad for the little mojosaurus because my mojo is extinct too. :(

Ruby LeBeau said...

No! You are mojolicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...