Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Everyone knows diaries are just... full of crap.

   =   


Every time I watch Bridget Jones's Diary, or read the book, I am reminded of how VERY much I am like her...so very very very very very much like her.

That is all...my nightly shift with the pups is over...Josh is awake and attending to their little puppy needs now...I managed to hurt one of my little toes so bad that the entire nail just came off...I made some biscuits and then dipped them in a butter/corn syrup/honey/cinnamon mixture...I know, I know, why don't I just send myself into cardiac arrest now and save my body the trouble of slowing killing itself with this crap...I swear I'm going to start eating better...anyway,  I'm going to go to sleep before I can inflict any more damage on myself.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...