Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Our babies, Leonard and Sheldon are getting so big! They will be 12 weeks old at the end of this week! You can really tell the difference in their personalities now. They are both happy, bouncy eared little sweeties...Leonard is the more aggressive of the two and races around like he's on crack...or speed...and Sheldon is the more reserved of the two...he also doesn't mind being held more than Leonard and he's the more snuggly of the two...they are both still just the sweetest little things...their ears are just about bigger than they are and are so incredibly cute and bounce when they are running.

The best part of my day is when I wake up, they see me, and start running at me at full speed...then they jump all over me and lick my face off. There is nothing in the world that makes me smile as big!


Did I mention that they love to sleep next to or on each other?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...