Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Party Never Ends...

This semester's Finals have already begun.
I had an excruciating Biology Lab Final last Wednesday, a regular-type Biology Class test Monday (which as brutal)...and Friday is the dreaded Algebra Final.
....which means I'm a completely mental, raving loony...not SO very much different from normal, but more likely to bite someone's head off for entirely no reason at all, gnaw on it for an hour or two then spit it back out...Math makes me crazy...so I've been trying to make sure that I take breaks and calm myself...you know, before I explode and cause worldwide devastation...the only thing that helps is watching tv shows...namely Big Bang Theory mini-marathons with Josh and Ben, or Legend of the Seeker and Doctor Who alone in my room...so I can cry like the big baby I am during the intensely emotional bits...gotta keep up the pretense that I'm a heartless she-dragon...so, don't tell anyone that when I re-watched the Doomsday episode of Doctor Who the other night I cried heaving, soul-wrenching SOBS for about 10 minutes afterwards, okay? It's our secret.

So, I follow something like 12 Gadzillion (that's a number, right?) David Tennant/Doctor Who/Legend of the Seeker/Andrew-Lee Potts Tumblr pages so that when I feel my pressure valve start reaching the 'red zone' I can go drool like the little Fangirl I am...today, after having horrible dreams...and then studying to the point of mental numbness, I logged into my Tumblr Dashboard and one of the first things I saw was THIS THIS THIS...absolutely fantastic...was so good for my 'well-being', better than prozac...lol...bless whomever posted that...

I've procrastinated quite enough now...back to work...please keep at least one room between yourself and this crazy person until Finals are over...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...