Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick Update.

Just a quick update. I've been a bad, bad blogger lately.
I've been constantly sick and so busy with school and everything that I haven't had a moment to myself. There are some super snotty people out there that don't understand that, and well...they can go without my prescense even after I get better and have a few moments to do something other than school or homework...I will no longer tolerate those people in my life. You're not going to give me a hard time for doing what I need to do to a. finish school or b. get well.

So,  the quick update is really just to say that later I plan to devote a few blogs to:
1. a review of the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette (wonderful!!)
2. A review of the Pangea Organics products I'm trying (again, wonderful!!)
3. The most exciting news of all....My Godson was born this week!!

All of this and more, coming soon...since I'm so sick, and I can't go anywhere, I may as well blog...it's that or kill the cat....and I really love my cat, despite the fact that he's driving me loony...and just clawed my entire back up after he lost his balance on my shoulder...*wince*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...