Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nothing Makes Sense

 "I don’t know! I DON’T KNOW! I’m lost! I’m scared! I feel like I’m disappearing! MY SKIN COMING OFF! I’M GETTING OLD! Nothing makes any sense to me! NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE! "~ Clementine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


WHERE have I been? *tsk, tsk*


FINALS.

That's where I've been. Finals...and recovering from finals.

Doesn't it ALWAYS seem that when you're in the midst of finals, or something like finals, every one wants a piece of you?

You're doing your best to cram all of this knowledge into your head, last minute of course, since you never learned it during the semester when you should have....and people keep expecting things from you, or asking you to do things...and all you want to do is rip their heads off and scream, "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO LEARN EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS???? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" You'd think that the crazed expression on your weary face and the wide, bloodshot eyes would be enough to warn anyone, "Please stay back, crazy person at work here!" No. People are not that observant.

It's like poking a rabid bear with a stick...and still they do it.

But, now it's over for this semester. Hallelujah and Amen. For the next two weeks I don't want to think about anything sociological, mathematical or environmental. I don't want to think about anything more complicated than brushing my teeth and taking a shower.

...and the first person who irritates me in the next two weeks will be drawn and quartered.

...which brings me to my next topic. My mother's hell hound. That 2 ft Pomeranian terror bit my freakin' NOSE today! I was petting him and he wanted to be picked up, so I picked him up and the demon dog bit me! Inside one nostril and outside the other. Immediately blood starts gushing from the nostril that he cleaved the inside of and pain exploded through out my nasal area. I've never been one to faint at the sight of blood, but this was a LOT of blood and I started feeling a bit dizzy...and then the vision in my right eye went a little fuzzy for some time.

I'm an animal lover and I hate seeing animals suffer or harmed....but I'm ready to pull an ole yeller here and say, "Sayonara, Satan" to this damn dog.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...