Monday, November 2, 2009

Slimy Warthog.


All men are not slimy warthogs. Some men are silly giraffes, some woebegone puppies, some insecure frogs. But if one is not careful, those slimy warthogs can ruin it for all the others. ~Cynthia Heimel



I'm not a manhater. Not by any streach of the imagination. And I'm not going to waste another whole blog (after this) on a guy who I don't even know...who doesn't even know me...but likes to make assumptions upon my blessed person. I love men: MEN...not boys. I like the way they smell, the way they look, the way they laugh. I. LOVE. Men.


I just don't have time for one right now, nor do I have the patience to even being to be involved with someone on a serious level at this time. School and school work take up more of my time than I can even possibly begin to convey at this time. I barely have time to talk to my friends, let alone someone I don't know. The blessed few times I do have to myself all I want to do is relax at home. I'm not a bad person because I don't have time to 'get to know' someone new. That's just the way my life is right now. However, one has to question the kind of person who would send me a message so laced with ill will because I had not taken the time to 'get to know them' and end it by saying how happy they were now...again, seeminly laced with ill will..well, good for you. I'm glad that you are happy. I don't wish ill on anyone, especially someone I know absolutely nothing about...but the MANly thing to do here would have just been to go about your life...being happy...and not try to make a girl who already feels bad about herself 99.9% of the time, feel even worse.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...