Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'll burn that bridge when I get to it...

"They put on a front that appears accommodating, loyal, and yes, even sacrificial. Then, without warning, they raise their knife, and by the time you see the glint of the blade, it's almost always too late." ~ Les Parrott


Honesty.
Is it always the best policy?
Do you want everyone to be honest or do you want them to tell you what you want to hear?
...and, not to sound too overly 'Jack Nicholson', but can you handle the truth?
I think most people would say, "No, lie to me"...because most people want the sugar coated version and most people are more interested in themselves.

I, quite honestly, am at a point in my life where I’m just going to let it all go...forgive and forget…and by letting it ‘all’ go I mean the situations as well as the people. All the toxic people in my life, I’m just going to let fade into obscurity. I am thirty-years-old…I don’t have the time or the patience for fake people (especially in the form of fake friends) or the drama they create

As my amazing brothers say, “Save the drama for your llama”

…and as for my fake friends,  you can get off my stage, cuz I’m the star of this play...and I prefer it to be a comedy...not a badly acted melodrama...




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...